当前位置: 首页 > 专题范文 > 公文范文 >

2023报关员考试报关英语考点及辅导

来源:网友投稿 | 发布时间:2023-03-21 15:40:14 |

报关员考试,是由海关总署组织的全国性考试,考试合格者可以向海关申请取得报关员资格证书,它是获取报关员从业资格的通行证。接下来小编为大家编辑整理了报关员考试报关英语考点及辅导,想了解更多相关内容请关下面是小编为大家整理的2023报关员考试报关英语考点及辅导,供大家参考。

2023报关员考试报关英语考点及辅导

  报关员考试,是由海关总署组织的全国性考试,考试合格者可以向海关申请取得报关员资格证书,它是获取报关员从业资格的通行证。接下来小编为大家编辑整理了报关员考试报关英语考点及辅导,想了解更多相关内容请关注!

  合同

  We’ll have the contract ready for signature.

  我们应准备好合同待签字。

  We signed a contract for medicines.

  我们签订了一份药品合同。

  Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.

  张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。

  A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.

  中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。

  It was because of you that we landed the contract.

  因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。

  We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.

  由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。

  Are we anywhere near a contract yet?

  我们可以接近于签合同了吗?

  We sign a contract when we are acting as principals."principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer"

  当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。这里的“货主”指合同中的卖方和买方

  I know we the seller should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.

  我们知道我们卖方应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。

   运输

  do you do any chartering?

  你们租船吗?

  If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.

  假如要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。

  A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

  一部门货物在运输途中受损。

  The goods are now in transit.

  此批货物正在运输途中。

  How do you usually move your machines?

  你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

  Today let’s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

  今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

  The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

  双方就运输方式达成了协议。

  It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

  这将给我们的运输带来良多题目。

  What is your specific transport requirement?

  你们需要的运输前提是什么?

  From what I’ve heard you’re ready well up in shipping work.

  据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

  We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

  我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

   保险

  Please fill in the application form.

  请填写一下投保单。

  The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.

  保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。

  The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.

  损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。

  The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.

  只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。

  This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.

  这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。

  I must say that you’ve corrected my ideas about the insurance.

  我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。

  I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.

  我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。

  All right. Let’s leave insurance now.

  好吧,保险题目就谈到这里。

  When should I go and have the tea insured?

  我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?

  After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.

  装船后,我到保险公司去投保。

  Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People’ Insurance Company of China.

  张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。

  I’m looking for insurance from your company.

  我是到贵公司来投保的

本文标题:2023报关员考试报关英语考点及辅导
链接地址:https://www.fukuyaka.cn/zhuantifanwen/gongwenfanwen/76349.html

版权声明:
1.育才文库网的资料来自互联网以及用户的投稿,用于非商业性学习目的免费阅览。
2.《2023报关员考试报关英语考点及辅导》一文的著作权归原作者所有,仅供学习参考,转载或引用时请保留版权信息。
3.如果本网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们,我们将会及时删除。

关于育才文库网 | 在线投稿 | 网站声明 | 联系我们 | 网站帮助 | 投诉与建议 | 人才招聘 |

Copyright © 2017-2024 育才文库网 Inc. All Rights Reserved.育才文库网 版权所有

本站部分资源和信息来源于互联网,如有侵犯您的权益,请尽快联系我们进行处理,谢谢!备案号:沪ICP备17018211号-1